Essex Region –The Essex Region Conservation Authority (ERCA) will hold the regular meeting of its Board of Directors on Thursday, November 8 at 6:00 pm at the Essex Civic and Education Centre, 360 Fairview Avenue West, Essex.
Agenda items include:
- Detroit River Shoreline Strategy
- Equestrian Use of ERCA’s Greenways
- Climate Change Strategy Update
- Preparing for Flooding
- Essex Region Conservation Authority Administrative Bylaws and Terms of Reference for Committees
- Essex Region Conservation Authority Hearing Guidelines
- 2019 Budget Principles and Pressures
- Floodplain Mapping Updates
- Smoke-Free Conservation Areas
- Land Acknowledgement
A full copy of the agenda can be found here: https://essexregionconservation.ca/about-us/board-members-and-meetings .
For more than four decades, Essex Region Conservation has been sustaining and enriching the environment of the Windsor-Essex-Pelee Island region to ensure it is the Place for Life