Essex Region –The Essex Region Conservation Authority (ERCA) will hold its regularly scheduled Board of Directors’ meeting digitally on Thursday, September 9 at 6:00 pm.
Agenda items include:
- Floodplain Prioritization Project
- Financial Activities for the period ending July 31, 2021
- Turkey Creek Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modelling – Project Update
- Essex Region Conservation Foundation Strategic Plan
- Watershed Management Activities Report
Members of the Board will first convene as the Hearing Committee. A full copy of the agenda can be found here: https://essexregionconservation.ca/about-us/board-members-and-meetings. Members of the public and media may tune in as the meeting is live-streamed at https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEssexRegionCA
The Essex Region Conservation Authority is a public sector organization established by the Province in 1973, and governed by local municipalities to provide for the organization and delivery of programs and services that further the conservation, restoration, development and management of natural resources in watersheds in Ontario.