Essex Region –The Essex Region Conservation Authority (ERCA) will hold its regularly scheduled Board of Directors’ meeting at the Essex County Civic and Education Centre on Thursday, June 22 at 6:00 pm.
Agenda items include:
- Draft Audited Financial Statements and Financial Condition Update
- Designation of Nathan McDonald, Senior Conservation Area Technician, as Provincial Offenses Officer
- Chrysler Canada Greenway and Cypher Systems Greenway Bridge Assessment Report
- Canada Cultural Spaces Fund
- John R. Park Homestead Accessibility Plan
- Release of the Biological Control for invasive Phragmites at Collavino Conservation Area (CCA)
A full copy of the agenda can be found here https://essexregionconservation.ca/about-us/governance-and-accountability/ .
The Essex Region Conservation Authority is a public sector organization established by the Province of Ontario and governed by local municipalities. For 50 years, it has provided the organization and delivery of programs and services that further the conservation, restoration, development and management of natural resources in watersheds in Ontario.