Essex Region –The Essex Region Conservation Authority (ERCA) will hold its regularly scheduled Board of Directors’ meeting digitally on Thursday, December 10 at 6:00 pm.
Agenda items include:
- Administrative By-law Procedure Amendments – Procedure for Election of Officers
- 2019 Draft Audited Financial Statements, Financial Sustainability and Condition
- Draft ERCA 2021 Fee Schedule
- Review and Update to Regional Storm Water Management Guidelines
- National Disaster Mitigation Program Project Proposal for Turkey Creek
- Oak Wilt Update
A presentation on Climate Change Adaptation Strategies, Forest Conservation and Tree Planting Decisions.
A full copy of the agenda can be found here: https://essexregionconservation.ca/about-us/board-members-and-meetings . Members of the public and media may tune in as the meeting is live streamed at https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEssexRegionCA
For more than four decades, Essex Region Conservation has been sustaining and enriching the environment of the Windsor-Essex-Pelee Island region to ensure it is the Place for Life.