Essex Region –The Essex Region Conservation Authority (ERCA) will hold its regularly scheduled Board of Directors’ meeting digitally on Thursday, September 10 at 6:00 pm.
Agenda items include:
- A presentation on the Essex County Regional Energy Plan
- Flooding and High Lake Levels
- Floodplain Prioritization
- Turkey Creek Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modelling Update
- Holiday Beach Capital Investment Feasibility Study
- Update on ERCA’s Programs and Services in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Members of the public and media may tune in as the meeting is live streamed on our YouTube Channel.
For more than four decades, Essex Region Conservation has been sustaining and enriching the environment of the Windsor-Essex-Pelee Island region to ensure it is the Place for Life.