Essex Region –The Essex Region Conservation Authority (ERCA) will hold its regularly scheduled Board of Directors’ meeting digitally on Thursday, April 14 at 6:00 pm.
Agenda items include:
- Municipality of Lakeshore Shoreline Management Plan
- Ontario Environment Fund
- 2022 ERCA Budget Approval
- Turkey Creek Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modelling – Project Update
- Township of Pelee Island – Development and “Safe Access” during times of flooding
- Draft Inventory of Programs and Services
- Watershed Management Services Activities Report
- Detroit River – A Canadian Heritage River 10 Year Monitoring Report
- 2021 Essex Region Conservation Foundation Gratitude Report
The Essex Region Conservation Authority is a public sector organization established by the Province in 1973, and governed by local municipalities to provide for the organization and delivery of programs and services that further the conservation, restoration, development and management of natural resources in watersheds in Ontario.