Essex Region – The Essex Region Conservation Authority (ERCA) will conduct its first digital Board of Directors’ meeting on Thursday, April 16 at 6:00 pm.
Agenda items include:
· Update on ERCA’s Operations in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
· Flood Advisory Program & High Lake Levels
· Funding Application Update
· Designation of Ashley Gyori, Regulations Analyst, as Provincial Offences Officer and Enforcement of Public Safety and Security Orders
· ERCA Committee and Advisory Board Membership
A full copy of the agenda can be found here: https://essexregionconservation.ca/about-us/board-members-and-meetings . Members of the public and media may tune in as the meeting is live streamed at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6Hq6J3cdeeG5pPFQQoAoA
For more than four decades, Essex Region Conservation has been sustaining and enriching the environment of the Windsor-Essex-Pelee Island region to ensure it is the Place for Life.