Essex Region –The Essex Region Conservation Authority (ERCA) will hold its regularly scheduled Board of Directors’ meeting digitally on Thursday, June 17 at 6:00 pm.
Agenda items include:
- Conservation Ontario: Governance Accountability and Transparency Initiative
- 2020 Draft Audited Financial Statements, Financial Sustainability and Condition
- Designation of Provincial Offences Officer
- City of Windsor Council Request CR99/2021 dated April 6, 2021
- John R. Park Homestead Heritage Centre
- Unaudited Statement of Financial Operating Activities for the four months ended April 30, 2021
- Terrestrial and Aquatic Habitat Restoration in the Detroit River and its Watershed
- Data Driven Decision-Making for a Changing Climate in Essex Region – RBC Grant Update
- Essex County Regional Energy Plan
- Watershed Management Activities Report for April & May
As well, Tim Byrne, CAO, will deliver a presentation regarding the Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks’ Conservation Authorities Act Phase 1 Regulatory Proposals.
A full copy of the agenda can be found here: https://essexregionconservation.ca/about-us/board-members-and-meetings . Members of the public and media may tune in as the meeting is live streamed at https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEssexRegionCA
The Essex Region Conservation Authority is a public sector organization established by the Province in 1973, and governed by local municipalities to provide for the organization and delivery of programs and services that further the conservation, restoration, development and management of natural resources in watersheds in Ontario.