As the Essex County Civic Centre reopens on May 2, the Essex Region Conservation Authority is pleased to resume counter service on Tuesdays – Thursdays from 8:30am – 4pm.
Counter service will include:
- Dropping off complete applications for permit;
- Payment for ERCA services (i.e. applications for permits, seasonal passes, camping, etc.);
- Making an appointment for meetings with ERCA staff; and
- Directing inquiries to the appropriate ERCA staff members.
Please note that all online services continue to be available. These services generally included, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Applications for permit via the ERCA website:https://essexregionconservation.ca/planning-and-permits/.
- Applications for permit via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seasonal passes, event registration, and cottage reservations can be accessed on our website: www.essexregionconservation.ca
Customers wishing to speak to a technical staff person must continue to make an appointment to ensure staff availability. Appointments and general inquiries related to development can be made by contacting email@example.com. All other inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.