Get out and explore all that the region has to offer. Recreation in a natural setting has proven physical, mental and spiritual health benefits. For just $75 each year, you can hit the beach, hike or bike nearly 100 kilometres of trail, see rare bird species during the spring and fall migration celebration, bring your family to dozens of fun events and explore the beautiful and rare natural areas in the Essex Region – as many times as you like! Passes include a dash card and a key fob for entry through our automated gate at Holiday Beach Conservation Area.
*Please Note: There have been some changes to our operations and facilities due to Covid-19. For the latest updates, please visit: https://essexregionconservation.ca/resources/news/ or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
Family Pass: $75 + $10 refundable deposit
Why Buy an Annual Pass?
- Access to all Conservation Areas in the Essex Region for 12 months. See them all here.
- Enjoy nearly 100 kilometres of trails – for hiking, cycling and cross-country skiing and more.
- Access to special events* such as the Holiday Beach Festival of Hawks, the Hillman Marsh Shore and Songbird Celebration, the First Taste of Spring Maple Festival, the Harvest and Horses Festival and Christmas in the Country at the John R. Park Homestead, among others.
- Free parking at all locations.
- Knowledge that you are supporting the conservation of rare habitats and local natural areas and contributing to the health of the watershed in which you live.
*Excludes ticketed and pre-registered events.
Please note that Holiday Beach Conservation Area is open from mid-April to mid-October annually.