HMCARP Project Partners
The Essex Region Conservation Authority (ERCA) is receiving financial support from Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) to coordinate and conduct research for this project. Preliminary construction and improvements to the south headland is made possible by funding from the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks (MECP).
This project will engage various rights holders and stakeholders in the co-development of a restoration and adaptation strategy for the Hillman Marsh Conservation Area. The Steering Committee includes representatives from:
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Zuzek Inc.
- SJL Engineering
- Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Caldwell First Nation
- Municipality of Leamington
- Point Pelee National Park
- University of Windsor
- University of Waterloo
- Ducks Unlimited
- Leamington Shoreline Association