The Teen Ranger Program offers young teens (ages 12-15) the opportunity to gain pre-workplace experiences outdoors while building friendships and having fun!
Click here to register!
ERCA’s certified staff will guide Teen Rangers through hands-on experiences. The program will take place at four different conservation areas on four consecutive Tuesdays in the month of August. Program graduates will have an increased appreciation for the natural world and people around them; better team-building skills; and greater awareness of themselves and their abilities.
- New this year! Develop the ability to remain calm in a crisis, and learn fundamental survival skills to assist you in an emergency
- Become better canoeists by learning from ORCKA Canoe Instructors
- Practice wilderness knot tying, and orienteering
- Build habitats for local wildlife and learn how to identify local species
- Gain homesteading skills such as blacksmithing, tending farm animals, and more
- Get a Teen Ranger t-shirt!
The program will take place from 9am – 3pm. Cost for all four weeks is $140. Registration is now open.
What to bring:
- Closed-toe shoes (running shoes are appropriate)
- Sun protection (including hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Lunch and snacks
- Refillable water bottle
- Mosquito repellent
Participants can be dropped off at the program location each Tuesday morning between 8:30am and 9am (pick-up at 3:30 pm) or may participate in school bus transportation. Pick-up and drop-off location at Devonshire Mall, Windsor – 3100 Howard Ave, Windsor, ON N8X 3Y8. The bus leaves at 8:00 am and returns at 4:00 pm each day.