Lost Arts Festival
Discover the lost arts of blacksmithing, plein air painting, print making, butter churning, textile weaving and more! This festival celebrates old fashioned artistry through live demonstrations making it an immersive experience. Learn how you can help revitalize these lost arts.
- Meet local artisans and shop their unique wares
- Try your hand at various art forms
- See demonstrations of 19th century crafts
- Livestock displays
- Hands-on-History: Imagination Stations for Kids
- Free architectural tours
- Live music
- Locally made lunch available for purchase by Scotty’s BBQ
Admission: $6/adult, $4/child (ages 3-16), $20/family maximum
Purchase a family season pass to provide unlimited access to all conservation areas and special events for just $80 for the year!