John R. Park Homestead Fundraising Yard Sale (Day 1)
Saturday & Sunday, August 8th and 9th, 11am – 5pm
Lots of treasure to be found. In accordance with provincial guidelines, the following rules are in place.
- Only 10 guests will be permitted in the yard sale area at a time.
- If the line for entry becomes long, staff and volunteers may set a time limit for guests to browse and choose items.
- Masks must be worn and physical distancing guidelines must be adhered to.
- Visitors will be asked to provide their name and phone number for the purposes of contact tracing. This list will be kept for a 30 day period and provided to the WECHU should there be any suspected or confirmed cases of Covid-19 reported from the event.
- Cashless payment is encouraged for the safety of staff and volunteers.
- Please bring an abundance of patience and kindness as staff and volunteers proceed with safety and caution to raise funds to support the John R. Park Homestead.