Harvest & Horses
Celebrate the fall harvest season on the farm.
- Take a ring-side seat for the amazing Parade of Breeds at 1:30pm sharp
- Pony rides available from Sarah Parks Horsemanship
- Harvest-themed family photo booth
- Get hands-on with pioneer harvest demonstrations including: cider pressing, sausage stuffing, corn husk craft making, and more!
- Live fiddle music by Mike Houston and the Woodchoppers
- Lunch available for purchase from Bean’s Ladle Eatery food truck
Admission: $6/adult, $4/child (ages 3-16). $20 family maximum
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-738-2029 for more information.
Please no dogs at this event.