Essex Region Conservation Bike Tour 2019
Walk In Registration Available on September 28 at the Grovedale House in Kingsville.
The Essex Region Conservation Bike Tour incorporates all the last sights of summer. Whether you are touring through picturesque country roads and along historic County Road 50, or meandering the off-road nature ride on the Chrysler Canada and Cypher Systems Group Greenways, this event is not to be missed. Come out for a great ride and help raise funds for our local trail system. Back by popular demand, all routes will begin and end at Mettawas Park in Kingsville, and will feature a lakefront festival with local food and entertainment!
Walk-in registration will be available. We will be holding registration at the new Grovedale House in Kingsville (103 Park Street, Kingsville).
– 8:00am – Advanced Road
– 9:00am – Advanced Greenway
– 10:00am – Intermediate Road, Intermediate Greenway
– 11:00am – Beginner Greenway
- A map of the different routes is available here
- Map My Ride route for Advanced Road Route available soon.
- Map My Ride route for Intermediate Road Route available soon.
Registration fees include lunch various lunch options
- Adequate free parking
- Route signposted
- First aid
- Emergency contact number
- Route Marshals
- Mechanical support
- Fundraising with prizes
- Refreshments at rest stops
- Free post ride lunch
Refund policy: Please note that our event offers no refunds or deferrals. Transfers would be the responsibility of the transferee. No exceptions.